tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 16 22:52:54 1998

RE: Klingon Language Clan

I beg to differ!
We started off as African then we moved to niggers, then negroes, then
colored, then black , now it's African American.  Through all of this each
time society has accepted these changes; so if I consider my self Klingon
who is to say that I am not.

I do consider myself Klingon, I plan on changing my name to valQIS, when I
fill out an application I select other then I write tlhIngan in the space.

Yes, I'm in control of all my sanity, this just happens to be a race of
humanoids that I can Identify with, it suits me and I see no reason for
anyone to not accept it.

valQIS 'IHwI' tIQ