tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 16 22:15:06 1998

Re: RE: How do I say... (ATTN: pagh)

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:31:10 -0700 (PDT) staze
<[email protected]> wrote:

> ><bangwI' SoH, be'etor>
>
> so could one just say bangwI' SoH?
>
> Qapla'
>
> -StaZ

Remember the scene in ST3 when Valkris is saying goodbye to
Kruge, knowing that he is about to kill her:

Qapla', jawwI'... bangwI' je.

I think given that, it would be quite appropriate to say
{bangwI' SoH}. Meanwhile, I know I've already done this several
times in the past, going on for paragraphs about how to express
the many specific meanings one implies with the unbearably vague
English "I love you." Do I have to do this again?

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level