tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 15 16:08:34 1998

Re: How do I say... (ATTN: pagh)

Andeen, Eric wrote:

-------------------------------SNIP------------------------------------

> We don't know whether Klingons commonly do this or not, but that's our > best guess.
>
> So my guess at a translation for "I love you" is <qamuSHa'>.
>
> pagh
> Beginners' Grammarian

It is my honest opinion that the Klingon Race would be much more
aggressive in declaring love for someone.  Considering the Klingon
Marriage Rites, I would say that a Klingon would simply say the Klingon
equivalent of "(person) my love."  I am not sure of the syntax, but the
words "tlhIl bang" seem appropriate.  ( tlhIl bang B'Etor)?
--
  Check out The USS Hastings new website at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dungeon/8212/

Back to archive top level