tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 13 10:10:39 1998

Re: KIDC on KLI

In a message dated 98-09-11 21:15:36 EDT, Jonathan Thomas writes:

<<
 i agree.we should defend KLI's honor.as what
 the KLI says about  KLI,i say we should do something like boycott them
 or post positive
 messages on KLI or something.for revenge
 is a dish best serve cold.for those who are with me,li wish you Qalpa'.
                                   Jonathan Thomas >>

jIQochbe' je jIH
KLI quvmoHmeH jabbI'IDmey DIlab 'e' vIchup
QaQqu' ta' Hol tlhIngan Hol yej'an je 'e' wItobmeH wanI' qaq law' Hoch qaq puS
bortaS 'oH QInmeymaj'e'

peHruS

Back to archive top level