tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 08 07:41:39 1998

RE: KLBC: tobmeH jabbI'ID vIlI'

> This sort of thing is why it's a good idea to go through the dictionary
> and copy it by hand at least once.  You almost certainly won't remember
> every word you encounter.  There are many uncommon or even obscure ones
> (what we started to call Qov words) like {pIgh} or {ghatlh}, that rarely
> get used on the list.  But you'll be more likely to remember that there
> *is* a word meaning "ruins" if you've seen it and written it once.
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

I had already started doing that a few weeks ago. I was typing them into my
portable computer, and I did notice a couple of words that I hadn't imagined
existing. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, my
dog decided to chew the power cable for the computer, so I have to start all
over again on a different machine.

mu'ghomwIjDaq jIchegh 'ej jIvumqa'taH

qurgh HoD
|Bloomington Klingon Language Club|