tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 05 09:05:29 1998

KLBC - chetvI' yIHuvmoH!

KLBC - chetvI' yIHuvmoH!

chetvI' yIHuvmoH!
"Clear the torpedo tube!"

nIjchu'taH puchlIj.
"Your toilet is leaking badly."

matay'taHvIS cha'DIchwI' jIH je pIj machon.
"My Second and I often hunt together."

SIbI' HIjang pagh SuyIntaHvIS SaSurghbej!
"Answer me immediately or I will certainly skin you alive!"

not ghollI' yImuS.
"Never hate your opponent."

not nISwI' tIH vIQeqHa' jIH'e'!  jeghlaHpa' jaghla' bong may'DujDaj Qaw'
'Iv?
"It is *I* who has never mis-aimed a disruptor beam!  Who accidentally
destroyed the enemy commander's battle cruiser before he could surrender?"

lInDab tum SopwI'pa'Daq wejpujHey wItu'pu'.
"We have found what seems to be trilithium in the mess hall at the agency of
espionage."

DoghjeyDaj wIqImHa' 'ach wIHoH.
"We will disregard his unconditional surrender and kill him."

I have a feeling you're gonna zap me for this one Pagh, but I'm gonna try it
anyway:
yapmeH bIvaQ.
"You are not aggresive enough."

- tuv'el