tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 02 05:28:10 1998

Re: meQlaH je bortaS

[email protected] wrote:
>uMmMmM..... is this a bulliin of some sort cause i just dont understand it

lut tlhaQ neH 'oH.  wuDwIj'e' vImuch; QochlaH latlh.

It's just an amusing story.  At least *I* thought it was funny.  I don't
know about everyone else.

The reason you don't understand it is because it is written in Klingon,
and you apparently don't yet know Klingon.  You do know that you are
subscribed to a Klingon language mailing list, don't you?  You should
have received a message from the list server, welcoming you to the list
and explaining in detail what it's about.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level