tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 01 11:55:03 1998

Re: Klingon Time

>I had a question, how would time be measured on Klinzhai, if at
>all?
>
>Denise.

With a clock.  :P

We do have words that "translate" as seconds, minutes, hours, days...  but
we don't know how they all fit together.  We don't know how many seconds in
a minute, how many minutes in an hour, etc.  We don't know how the length of
a klingon second or minute, etc compares to our seconds, minutes, etc.

While here on earth many of us (and the ST writers) just use earth time.

DloraH

Back to archive top level