tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 27 13:36:15 1998

RE: KLBC

lab [email protected]:

> I am having trouble finding a way to express sentances using
> a contracted type sentance...ie: Without...Isn't...How is this
> gone about? By simply taking the 2 words and combining them?

Do'Ha' qayajbe'chu'.

I'm sorry, but I really don't know what you are asking here. If you are
asking about contractions like "don't", "they'll", etc., Klingon just
doesn't have them. You just have to write the whole thing out. If you are
asking about something else, I don't know what it is.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level