tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 23 14:05:56 1998

Re: drillmusciangroup

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:20:39 -0700 (PDT) Pam Felton
<[email protected]> wrote:

> charghwI' 'utlh ja':
>
> > Okrand definitely offered that tool to himself and to us just in
> > case he or we ever need it. Meanwhile, the copyright date on the
> > publication that included that rule is 1985 and in the 13 years
> > since that time, so far as I know, Okrand has found it necessary
> > to pack three nouns into one exactly zero times. Is there any
> > reason that with as much as he has written in 13 years using the
> > language and as little as you've written since you started
> > studying the language that you will need to use this tool more
> > than he has?
>
> bIqej DaHech'a'. chaw'chugh *Okrand* jItlhobneH.

chaq jIqej. rut tera'nganvaD jIjatlhDI' tlhInganvaD jIjatlh 'e'
vIHar. tlhInganvaD jIqejbe'. maja'chuq neH. 'ach tIchchoH
Humanpu'.

SoHvaD jItlhIj. DotlhlIj vIDubta''a'?

charghwI'

Back to archive top level