tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 21 09:37:24 1998

RE: RE: More words

qatlho'qu'. jej mu'meylIj 'ach batlhlIj lu'agh.

One of the reasons for my original post was hopefully to get responses
like the one that you gave. I have not had an opportunity to discuss
such things with anyone until I joined this list. I thank you very much
for enlightening me and appreciate the information you provided,
particularly the perspective on Dr. Okrand. I agree that he is brilliant.
Perhaps I could have initiated the discussion in a different way (and
probably would have had we been talking face-to-face). I apologize if I
actually offended you or anyone else.

~ Thornton

Back to archive top level