tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 17 11:36:54 1998

RE: klingon stichting

> is there a book on star trek stitching book out not the
> uniform but thanks any.

Remember a couple of days ago when I asked that people not post any more
questions about knives?  The same goes for uniforms, foreheads, buttons,
magazines, and anything else, unless you write it in Klingon.

It seems to be necessary, so I'll quote the text from the FAQ, at:

http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm#1.2.5

1.2.5 What are the rules for this list?

The rules are stated in the welcoming letter, but here's a quick summary.
Posts to the list can be of two flavors:

1. Written in English, discussing the Klingon language (grammar, vocabulary,
etc.).
2. Written in Klingon, about anything.

As long as it's written in Klingon, you can write about anything. If it's
not written in Klingon, think hard about sending it. Posts that don't
conform to these rules are not appropriate to send to the list. In the worst
cases, inappropriate posts will result in your immediate removal from the
list. Here are some examples of inappropriate posts which will result in
your immediate removal from the list:

1. Posts with vulgar, offending language
2. Virus warnings (such as "Good Times", etc.)
3. Political messages ("Communications Decency Act" (CDA) and so on)
4. Solicitations ("MailCrapper 2000 is the best bulk-mailer on the market!!
Buy Now!")

The list's maintainers will be the sole judge of what's appropriate. If you
continue to send inappropriate messages to the list (info about Klingon
cons, uniforms, fan groups, etc., that don't really have anything to do with
the Klingon language), you may be unsubscribed. Just use some common sense,
and some demonstrated courtesy.

---end---

Please folks, let's keep our eye on the ball.

--d'Armond, List Admin

Back to archive top level