tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 15 20:24:00 1998

jatmey submissions! peqIm!!

peqIm!

It's not too late to submit your stories, songs, poems, or bits of nonsense
for consideration in the fourth volume of {jatmey}, the Klingon Language
Institute's annual literary journal.

The specific requirements are in the latest issue of HolQeD, but if you're
too lazy to look 'em up (or if you don't have a copy of HolQeD), I'll
summarize.  You may e-mail me submissions (at [email protected]), but
please send a hardcopy of anything you submit (I do so love getting postal
mail!—address available upon request, or look inside HolQeD).

You don't have to e-mail it at all (I get enough e-mail these days, thank
you).  But please send along a copy of the submission on a 3.5" disk
(preferably formatted for MS-DOS, though I can get someone to convert if
it's from a Mac).  I'd rather not have to type in your new epic opera.

Several of you told me at {qep'a' vaghDIch} that you had ideas, or
half-worked out submissions, or completed submissions.  Send 'em!  Time's a
runnin' out!

Of course, if you want {jatmey} to be filled with {SuStel bommey}, well . .
..

Don't wait for the last minute!  We may want to correspond and iron out any
bugs we may find.

David Trimboli
Klingon Writing Project Coordinator
(yeah, and a "pab 'utlh" thingie, too)