tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 14 22:10:34 1998

Re: DS9: "Shadows and Symbols"

ja' DeRf:
>[much snipped, none of which is relevant to the DeRf's response]
>
>One thing bugs me about that episode...When Worf cut his palm his blood
>wasn't the lavender color like in the movie! Please explain this to me
>cause I'm confused!

1:  Klingons in ST6 bleed Pepto-Bismol.  Klingons on DS9 have red blood.
2:  bIyu'taHvIS, tlhIngan Hol DabuSHa'.  yIta'qa'Qo'.
3:  Please don't copy the entire note when you respond, especially if the
    note is very long, and most especially if you aren't responding to
    anything you copied.

Back to archive top level