tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 08 00:42:32 1998

KLBC nuqneH

nuqneH

  I am fairly new to the list. tlhnIngan Hol vIjatlhlaHbe' ,tho I am trying
to learn to speak thlnIngan Hol. This is my first posting to the list. I do
have a copy of TKD as well as KGT and the
Klingon Way.
 I would like to introduce myself,I am QaneS.
 I looked throughout the books I have as well as searhed through the tapes
(CK and PK) and have not found a term for storyteller,in the sense of a
bard of poet. So I have attempted to extrapolate a thlnIngan term based on
what I can find and the little that I know. My attempt is as follows:

lutwI'ja'   teller of a story (ie:a bard,or poet)

  Is this on the right track? Or way off?

Qapla' reH

--QaneS--

Back to archive top level