tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 06 19:21:10 1998

Re: HolQeD #27

Thu, 1 Oct 1998 05:07:31 -0700 (PDT) ja' Lawrence:
>The September issue was mailed out a couple of days ago. People should
>begin getting it any day now.

wa'Hu' paw.  Mine showed up Monday.

> Please note that this year the directory
>information form is printed in the journal itself. You can cut it out or
>send in a photocopy (or simply opt not to be in the directory at all).

Must we mail it physically?  Email is so much more convenient. :)

When I read the inside back cover, I was searching for as many positive
exclamations as I could find.  {majQa'!} just doesn't seem strong enough...
(I'll not spoil the news for others at this time.)

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level