tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 05 18:50:46 1998

Re: Hi, I'm new, and I have a question.. . . .

>qavan, hello, i want to introduce myself to the group, i am randomseed, or,
>as loosley translated by a friend, mI' pIm.  does anyone know of a better
>translation of "Random Seed?"

qavan je.  jumuvpu'mo' bIghojjaj.

Based on the meaning of a seed for a random number generator algorithm,
I think {mI' SarmoHwI'} comes very close to expressing the meaning you
want.  But it's an unwieldy name -- take it from someone with experience
in that area. :-)  If you must have a Klingon name, my suggestion is that
you pick one that simply sounds good as a name.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level