tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 02 06:38:25 1998

Re: Babyon 5's Final Episode: Sleeping in Light...

SoHvaD potlhba' qechvam, 'ach qaqawnISqa'law': tlhIngan yIqel
qoj tlhIngan Hol yIlo'.

Just a reminder: This list is not a general Sci-Fi fan list. It
is a Klingon Language list. If you want to talk about Babylon 5,
do it in Klingon. If you want to use a language they use on
Babylong 5, use it to discuss Klingon. Otherwise, don't post it
here.

charghwI' 'utlh

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998 14:12:06 -0700 (PDT) Seth Sher
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I know we're still five eps away from this one, but I thought I'd post
> this to those who haven't seen it, direct from the Bab 5 lurker's
> guide; some JMS Speaks concerning the final episode:...
> On the other hand, not everybody has family to travel to, or the means
> to travel. So perhaps a family gathering of another type, particularly
> among folks new to each other in local fan areas, might be even more
> appropros.
>
> JMS.

Back to archive top level