tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 25 21:55:01 1998

Re: tlhIngan mu'mey

you're probably all going to think i'm wacked, but the reason i am on this
list is because i wanted to learn some klingon to train my next dog.  it
would seem to me that since there are very emphatic sounds it would grab the
dog's attention and other ppl would not be able to tell him (her) to do
things that i wouldn't want.

rengeko
>From: Jimmyr17 <[email protected]>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
>Subject: tlhIngan mu'mey
>Date: Sun, May 24, 1998, 3:25 PM
>

>I have so far compiled a list of 3,322 words for the Klingon Language.
>wejSaD wejvatlh cha'maH cha' mu'mey ghaj tlhIngan Hol.
>
>Anyone have a higher count?
>
>tu'wI'

Back to archive top level