tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 24 19:27:48 1998

KLBC: Sajatlh

Sajatlh.
qInSaD 'oH pongwIj'e'.   qaStaHvIS jar law', tlhIngan Hol vIHaD.
wa'Hu ram, jInejpu':
muHIv tlhIngan Hol mu'mey.  vISuv 'ej vIchop 'ach jIDoy'choH.
jIbupqangchoHDI', nargh qeylIS.  qInSaD! yImevQo'! SuvtaH! jatlh qeylIS.
jIyajbe'.  nuq 'oH qInSaD'e' vIjatlh.  qInSaD SoH jang qeylIS.  vaj
jIvempu'.

pongwIj 'oH qInSaD'e'.

My name is qInSaD.  I have been studying Klingon for several months.
Last night, I had a dream:
Klingon words were attacking me.  I fought and bit them, but I grew
tired.  When I was ready to quit, Kahless appeared.  He said:"qInSaD!
Don't stop! Fight on!"  I didn't understand.  "What's a kinshod?", I
asked.  "You are qInSaD," Kahless replied. Then I woke up.

qInSaD is my name.

(I know the word QIn, but this is qInSaD.  I have no idea what it means
or how I would spell it in English.)
Please correct my mistakes.

Back to archive top level