tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 14 16:06:46 1998

Re: KLBC parmaqay

ghItlh charghwI'
>Notice the {... 'e' wuqta'...}, violating one of the most
>irritating rules in TKD. We call each other down when we use a
>Type 7 verb suffix in the second verb of SAO. It's a pity we
>can't either revoke the rule or give Okrand heck for breaking
>it.

There was the same mistake (?) in the same batch, I believe.  In the card
about the Duras sisters, there was {... 'e' lunIDtaH ...}

By the way, is there any place where the text of these cards can be
obtained, short of getting the issues of HolQeD?
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level