tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 14 15:18:44 1998

KLBC: U2 Lyrics

*KLBC* chel 'e' jIqawpu'.

HuD jen law' Hoch jan puS vItoSpu'.
yotlhmeyDaq vIqetpu'.
neH soH retlh jIHtaHmeH. (cha'logh)
jIqetpu', pe'vIl jIqetpu'.
veng veHpu'vam vItoSpu' (cha'logh)
neH soH retlh jItaHmeH.
vIneJbogh 'e' wej vItu'pu'.  (cha'logh)

#####
As usual here is what I intended to say:
I have remembered to include 'KLBC' in the subject!

Here are the lyrics to the U2 song "I still haven't found what I'm looking for".

I have climbed the highest mountain.
I have run through the fields.
Only to be with you 	(twice)
I have run, I have crawled
        	[ 'crawl' seems to me to be a rather deliberate action]
I have scaled these city walls (twice)
Only to be with you.
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for. (twice).

Am I trying to be too ambitious? Is it unwise to set my goals so high?

Thanks for your continued assistance!
--
Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
Matthew Peperell <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level