tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 14 08:23:29 1998

Re: Greeings

> BTW, Felis, are you certain your name isn't a variation of Felix, derived
> from Latin *felix* "lucky, fortunate", which the Romans used as a personal
> name and also in the old name for Yemen, Arabia Felix.  If so, you might
> want to consider *{Do'wI'} "Lucky", derived from the verb {Do'} "be
> fortunate, be lucky" plus the verb suffix {-wI'} "one who is, one who does,
> thing which does".

You seem to know this sort of stuff, so I'll ask you: What would you
suggest as my klingon name? .. Things that people associate with me
are wolves, vanity, my ego, coca cola, and computers ... What would
be the best Klingon name, you think?

Back to archive top level