tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 05 07:50:52 1998

Re: Old News

At 06:30 98-05-05 -0700, ghIlqer wrote:
}Hello.
}
}I'm *sure* this has been addressed before, but I must have missed it. I
}just noticed from a post from a couple of weeks ago, that TKD has both
}mojaq and mojaQ.

bIqarba'.

}I don't want to start any long arguing threads

Ah ghIlqer, you can't move around here without starting a fight.  tlhIngan maH.

}that
}have probably already happened, but could someone please explain what
}was agreed as being correct, mojaq, mojaQ, or both, and why. Was this a
}typo in TKD or what?

It was probably once a typo, but as is the case with all the words that
appear in only one side of the dictionary, each is taken to be correct,
whereever it is.  You won't be faulted for using either one.

See how many inconsistencies you can find between the two halves.  Can you
find the Klingon word for "zoo"?

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level