tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 21 10:54:00 1998

Re: Klingon Honor Guard

While I think this is exciting and love the idea, my concern is
that my 133MHz Pentium laptop, which plays Descent II quite
well, may very well choke on the Unreal Engine. I'd hate to find
out that I can't play this game, and as much as I'd love it, it
is not worth buying a new system to play it.

Yet.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level