tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 16 12:20:35 1998

Re: qepHomHey

---Terrence Donnelly  wrote:

> cha'leS *library* yaHwIjDaq tlhIngan Hol DuSaQHom vIDev.  chaq
qepHom rur.
> *St. Louis*Daq bISuchchugh, vaj yIjeS!
>
> SKI:  I'm holding a Klingon Language mini-workshop next Saturday at
the
> library where I work.  Looking over Alan Anderson's "How to Host a
qepHom",
> I guess this qualifies.  I've got about 10 people signed up (if half
of
> them show up, i'll be happy).  I just discovered that the local KAG
group is
> going to send a delegation in full /may'luch/ as an honor guard.
NOW I'm
> getting nervous!

majQa'.  How about giving them some pithy, yell-able phrases to take
away with them, and get them to understand boyaj'a'? and say
HIja'/ghobe' right off the bat so you can solicit and receive feedback
in Klingon.

==
Qov - Beginners' Grammarian