tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 16 09:31:55 1998

qepHomHey

cha'leS *library* yaHwIjDaq tlhIngan Hol DuSaQHom vIDev.  chaq qepHom rur.
*St. Louis*Daq bISuchchugh, vaj yIjeS!

SKI:  I'm holding a Klingon Language mini-workshop next Saturday at the
library where I work.  Looking over Alan Anderson's "How to Host a qepHom",
I guess this qualifies.  I've got about 10 people signed up (if half of
them show up, i'll be happy).  I just discovered that the local KAG group is
going to send a delegation in full /may'luch/ as an honor guard.  NOW I'm
getting nervous!

-- ter'eS

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/2711

Back to archive top level