tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 13 05:47:30 1998

Re: Invisible Warriors

ja' muHwI':
>I came up with {leghlu'be'bogh SuvwI'pu'}, but that sounds to me like
>"warriors that are not seen". Is that the same?

It's backwards, for one thing.  {SuvwI'pu' luleghlu'be'bogh} would be
correct for "unseen warriors".  Perhaps {...luleghbe'lu'bogh} might
be better, explicitly negating the "see" concept.  If you're going for
"cannot be seen", Voragh's {SuvwI'pu' leghlaHbe'bogh vay'} works okay.
It does sound a lot like a title, "the Warriors Invisible" or similar,
based on its parallelism to "Kahless the Unforgettable".

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level