tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 12 10:30:30 1998

Re: competition

ja' "Anthony Appleyard" <[email protected]>:
>What I was trying to say earlier, was: An idea for a competition for
>HolQeD: amusing or relevant or appropriate puns between Klingon and
>English.

No wonder I had trouble with it.  You omitted verbs entirely!  If this is
how you generally write in English, I'm beginning to understand why your
Klingon sentences read so cryptically.  Klingon just doesn't work as well
when you fail to include the concept of action.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level