tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 30 09:52:03 1998

Vocabulary

Hrmn, time for a QetlhIS ranting again, hrmn, maybe not ranting.
I've been reading over the recent posts and came to the conclusion,
that my vocabulary list is way outdated, and I neither have the time
to compile one, nor don't want to have one, since I can only keep
up with this list and the language if i have a fast means to look up my
vocabulary thus... *8)

Is there anybody around who can send me a plain text list (or any
other format) with vocabulary which is up to date (or even divided
into sections)? And no, please don't send me suggestions to compile
my own, I don't have the time to do that right now :)

Thanks bunches,

QetlhIS

Back to archive top level