tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 25 11:31:32 1998

Re: KLBC pong (v)

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998, Qermaq wrote:

|I like <chay' qapong>. One would answer with their name, if they are honest.
|Again, the object of <pong> is 1st person singular, not the name.
|
|I'd love to see real honest-to-goodness-or-badness canon on <pong> used as a
|verb. Is there any?

MO has used the verb <pong> only once, in SkyBox S27:

tlhIngan wo' yuQmey chovlu'chugh Qo'noS potlh law' Hoch potlh puS. roD
'oHvaD juHqo' ponglu' neH.

The principal planet of the Klingon Empire, Qo'noS is usually referred to
as simply "The Homeworld".

- Voragh

Back to archive top level