tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 15 16:06:19 1998

The Last Post Having To Do With Unsubscribing

ghItlh Scott:

>DO YOU REALIZE how many senders there are?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>
>There could be THOUSANDS of them and you expect me to block them
>all?!?!?!?!?!

No. I expect you to go to http://www.kli.org and read the FAQ. The
information you all seek is RIGHT THERE. If you for some reason do not have
access to web pages, send me a private e-mail ([email protected]) and I will
provide the necessary info at great inconvenience to myself. If you do, and
wish to be unsubscribed, go there now.

I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart. I hope this does not go
unheeded.

If you will not read the FAQ or attempt to follow the prescribed procedures,
you are a <yIntagh> and deserve the torment of thirty messages a day which
you no longer want.

I assume there are no questions.

Qermaq

Back to archive top level