tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 15 10:05:49 1998

Re: (no subject)

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, William H. Martin wrote:

> For those who keep telling people to just follow the directions
> and unsubscribe, please realize that there are exceptional
> cases when the normal process to unsubscribe won't work.

Right - I kind of wish we'd just have an unsubscribe/subscribe form on the
web page like Mercury Mail (uh - "InfoBeat" now... www.infobeat.com)
does.

Sure people can harass you by subscribing/unsubscribing, but the
subscription process sends YOU a note, so you know about it, and how to
undo it right away...

   joel anderson * [email protected]  625-7389

Back to archive top level