tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 14 22:16:44 1998

Re: (Scott Inman) Mask and uniforms

>Greetings Scott Inman
>
>|Sir,
>|
>|If you still want that Klingon mask we talked about a few months ago, I =
>am still willing=20
>|to get it and send it to you. Reply soon!
>|
>|Korangar
>
>        I am really interested but the main problem: How can I send the =
>money for you? I'm interested in an uniform  too.  Can you inform me the
>prices?
>(I sent this msg private for you but it's returning)

Do you mind sending it to me too? (Or if this turns into a me two list,
maybe just the list itself)?

One question, one person asks, many want the answer >g<

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level