tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 14 21:08:22 1998

(Scott Inman) Mask and uniforms

Greetings Scott Inman

|Sir,
|
|If you still want that Klingon mask we talked about a few months ago, I =
am still willing=20
|to get it and send it to you. Reply soon!
|
|Korangar

        I am really interested but the main problem: How can I send the =
money for you? I'm interested in an uniform  too.  Can you inform me the prices?
(I sent this msg private for you but it's returning)

__
Eduardo Edy Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level