tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 14 20:41:22 1998

Re: Macro and micro

ghItlh Steven Boozer

|It only occurred to me a moment later that I didn't quite understand these
|terms - which, of course, never stopped me from responding!
|According to Merriam-Webster's CollegiateŽ Dictionary:
|"mac.ro.cosm n [F macrocosme, fr. ML macrocosmos, fr. L macr- + Gk kosmos

  [..]

|However, it now seems that Edy is understanding them in some sort of
|technical or restricted meaning.  qar'a'?

        HIja'.  It was very "convincible".  In order to solve some questions, I have
to ask you. Klingon, as any other "living" language, isn't   << rIntaH >>  :-))

__
Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level