tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 12 06:39:20 1998

Re: Klingon's sexual behavior

muja' ghunchu'wI'

>There's a section on this in the _Power Klingon_ audiotape.
>
>-- ghunchu'wI'

        I don't have the tape of Power Klingon, but in KCD there is a track
of PK. I don't know if all PK tape was copied there. I would like to know
if there is other infomation beyond that.
        In the first season there is an episode with the "Q" where he gave a
Klingon female to Worf. Only these 2 informations that I have.

Anyway, thanks for your report!

__
Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level