tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 12 05:24:18 1998

KLBC: Qov's exercises re-sent

}yiHmey DaparHa' vISov.
}I know you like tribbles.

I told you last time to read about SAO in section 6.2.5.
Now read it again and correct this sentence, using {'e'} where it is
required.

[chas types with a red face]

yIHmey DaparHa' 'e' vISov.

Your next assignment:

1. Write {yIH} seventeen times, spelled correctly.
	yIH yIH yIH yIH yIH yIH yIH yIH
      yIH yIH yIH yIH yIH yIH yIH yIH yIH

2. Translate the following:

ghuvetlh buQ yIHraj 'e' vIlegh.
	I saw your tribble threaten that baby.

Qob yIHraj.
	Your tribble is dangerous.

Qob yIHraj qopnISlu'.
	Someone should arrest that dangerous tribble.

chutmey SaHbe' 'e' vIQub.
	I suspect it does not care about the laws.

jIHeghpa' yIHraj non bep'a' 'e' vIleghta'.
	Before I die I will see your rotten tribble in hell.

yIHraj bIghHa'Daq lunge'.
	The guards will take your tribble away to jail.

yuQ SuD chargh 'e' neHHey Sajvetlh.
	That pet apparently wants to conquer the green planet.

jotHa' jIH nabmeyHeymo' yIHDaj.
	The animal's apparent plans make me uneasy.

yIH yIgho'. yIH yIbeQqu'.
	Step on the tribble.  Flatten it.

Back to archive top level