tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 10 09:31:04 1998

KLBC: RB Illusions

ghItlh vIghItlhHa'chugh vaj HIlugh
(If I wrote wrong the text then correct me)

from Richard Bach's Illusions
PS.: I don't have the book in original english, so I had to translated it again.

Here is a test to certificate if your mission on Earth is accomplished:
If you are alive, it itsn't.

rInchugh  tera'Daq Qu'lIj  Sovchu'meH qaD tu'lu':
bIyIntaHchugh vaj rIn 'oHbe'
(There is a test in order to know perfectly if your mission in Earth
is ended: If you are alive, it itsn't)

or

rInta’chugh  tera'Daq Qu'lIj 'e' Sovchu'‘a’. ‘e’ 'angmeH qaD tu'lu':
bIyIntaHchugh vaj rIn 'oHbe'.
(Do you know perfectly if  your mission in Earth is “fully” accomplished?
There is a test to show that: If you are living, it isn’t).

Valorize your limitations and you’ll certanly never be free of them

veHmeylIj Daje’chugh vaj not Datlhabbej
(If you enrich your frontiers then you’ll never be free of them)

__
Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level