tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 01 13:15:20 1998

Re: KLBC -- jIlIHegh (extreme beginner)

> In article <[email protected]>,
>  "William H. Martin" <[email protected]> writes
>  >> ghomvamDaq jIchu'.  DaHjaj jIHvaD TKD
>  >> nobpu' loDnI'wIj.
>  >
>  >valqu'ba' loDnI'lIj. All this is fine with one little comment.
:
:
:
>  Can I just add that I would have thought that it should have been
>  *loDnI'wI'* unless you really dislike your brother and consider him
>  inferior to you.  Knowing what brotherly love is like, though, it might
>  have been intentional ;)

Nah, he's not soooo horrible. =)  macherghchuq.  Thanks for the
correction...cool to see such vigilance...makes me feel more secure that I'm
not about to destroy the universe through some colossal grammatical mis-step!!

>  Very minor but as charghwI' says, if you are at this standard already,
>  *I* want to kill you.
>
>  qaHoH vIneH.

jIHegh vIneHbe'!!!   Oops, that's not a terribly Klingon attitude, is it?
puqpu' puj lIng *America*......  ;-)

>  --
>  tlhIbwI'

--notjISaH