tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 26 14:44:10 1998

Re: 'ul

According to David Trimboli:

> From: TPO <[email protected]>

> tlhIngan Hoch
> All of the Klingon  (Compare {tlhIngan naQ}, which some people use, and
> which should be identical in meaning to {naQbogh tlhIngan} "The Klingon who
> is whole."  This is not the same meaning as {tlhIngan Hoch}.)

I'm not sure the meaning is really as different as you suspect.
tlhIngan naQ yIqel. naQbogh tlhIngan yIqel. If you consider a
Klingon who is whole, you consider a whole Klingon. If you
consider a year which is whole, you consider a whole year. See?

> SuStel
> Stardate 98156.5

vuDlIj vIvuv.

charghwI'