tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 24 17:23:16 1998

SKI (was: Re: Outlook Express and messages)

>>ski
>>I am at work. Work email is better than home email. I use Outlook
>Express
>>at home. I noticed that a recent email to this group contained extra
>>characters. Does anyone know how I can configure Outlook Express to
>work
>>properly and not insert the extra characters?
>>
>>-----------------------
>>SI'IluD
>>wa'Hu' jIboghbe'
>>

>This is ski (Joe). I don't know anything about Outlook Express, but I am
>looking for a good Klingon name that suits me well. I am 6'4", dark
>hair, brown eyes, meidium sized *smooth* forehead, no facial hair, and
>look *very* scary with my caps pulled down over my eyes. Please help me
>*ANYONE*.
>
>ski (Joe)

When somebody uses "SKI" on this list it means "Summary for the Klingon
Impaired".

Just a coincidence.  I don't think it was addressed to you.

DloraH
www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro
pa' tlhIngan yanmey tu'lu'
(last updated: 22 Jan 98)