tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 19 15:33:38 1998

Misspelling/typo in TKW?

I have a handful of the proverbs/sayings from TKW up on my BBS and happened to
notice today that I seemed to have misspelled <QaQ> in <QamvIS Hegh QaQ law'
torvIS yIn QaQ puS>. I looked in TKW to check, and, lo and behold, it's
spelled the same way ... <qaq>. Is this some weird aberration of the word
<QaQ> I wasn't previously aware of, or do the typesetters for TKW owe us a
replacement proverb? Inquiring minds want to know. (I hope this wasn't
asked/posted sometime before and I missed it, but it's the first time I've
noticed it.) Oh, I almost forgot: the saying's on page 95 of TKW.

Sydney!
a.k.a. Lt. Cdr. Sarah Barrows, Starfleet
"This is not fun! I've had fun! This isn't it!"
- Peter Venkman, The Real Ghostbusters

Back to archive top level