tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 16 13:37:09 1998

KLBC: Counterparts

I'm studing the "oppositive" words and I'm having some doubts.
I'm not sure if their respective counterparts exist or if I have to attach them
the verbal suffixes -be' or -Ha'. Examples, please!!  :-))

What is the counterpart of  qub (be rare)?
What is the counterpart of loj (be all gone)?
What is the counterpart of watlh (be pure)?
What is the counterpart of Soy' (be clumsy)?
What is the counterpart of Hurgh (be dark)?
What is the counterpart of Duy' (be defective)?
What is the counterpart of vul (be unconsious)?
What is the counterpart of buD (be lazzy)?
What is the counterpart of mIp (be rich)?

Edy

Back to archive top level