tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 13 08:18:16 1998

Re: leng Saj

ja' ghunchu'wI'

ja'pu' Qov:
>chaq rut jalthlaHbe'bogh SajvaD <ghaH> lulo' tlhInganpu'
ja' SuStel:
>bIQob, Qov!  :)
It took me a very long time to realize why Sustel said that.  Somehow,
putting a type 5 noun suffix on the subject of a relative clause is
not jarring to me.  It...works.  The meaning flows very naturally.  I
hope we can get some explanation of the grammar behind this sort of
thing soon, so we know how it's *supposed* to work.
<<<

jIQochbe'. Qap pab 'e' vIQub. mu'tlhegh vIyajchu'.

qatlh Qob Qov?

SI'IluD
wa'Hu' jIboghbe'

Back to archive top level