tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 09 00:50:08 1998

Re: KLBC: Some questions

Alan Anderson wrote:

>ja' Edy:
>>yIlegh'egh - See yourself, but it could mean "see by yourself"?
>
>{yIlegh'egh} is fine for "see yourself."  I'm not sure exactly what
>you mean by "see by yourself".  {nIteb} means "alone, acting alone".
>Does {nIteb yIlegh} "see without assistance" say what you want?

    I think it's fine. I'll review my notes and its behavior.

>I'm not sure I answered your doubt completely.  If you don't understand
>something, let me know.

    Be sure that I'll do it!!!  :-))

__
Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level