tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 07 12:46:43 1998

Re: Hello all..

At 02:54 98-02-07 -0800, Marika Ohlsson wrote:

}Hi,
}My name is Marika Ohlsson and I'm new on this list.
}I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am a 16 year old female.

bISaHmo' jIQuch.  -- that means "I'm glad you're here."

I'm Qov, the list Beginners' Grammarian and when you're ready to try out
your first Klingon words I'm the one whose job it will be to congratulate
you on your  work and point out any Qaghmey, known in English as 'places for
improvement.' Put the letters KLBC in your subject line to make sure I see
your post.

I hope you have a Klingon Dictionary already.

}I'm really looking forward to this :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you write in Klingon.

}If you wanna contact me, my e-mail address is: [email protected]

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level