tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 03 20:03:52 1998

ATTENTION MODERATORS ** SUBSCRIBERS ** Email problems

  Two persons have contacted me reguarding a "hangup" while trying to access
mail that contains my signature.

  One person has informed me that this was because of their ISP server being
incorrectly configured.

  The other person seemingly cannot get their Isp to take their problem
seriously enough to contact me so I can understand what the problem is or to
fix it.

  Not using an ISP myself I have not been able to duplicate the problem on
any servers or computers I have access to.

  If any of you are having similar problems or are aware of the solution
(Ideally I keep the signature and you get your mail) Please respond to this
message via direct e-mail
                  [email protected]

    Thankyou,
           Steven