tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 16 10:51:39 1998

Re: ST VI

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:57:54 -0800 (PST) Steven Boozer
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Quvar muHwI':
> > When those two men entered the Kronos 1,...

> Though I rather like the idea of a French-speaking Klingon on a diplomatic
> mission, n'est-ce pas?

I can hear it now. Two Klingon/French diplomats talking to each
other [and the apparent errors in number are intentional]:

KF1: chay' SujaH?

KF2: jIQaQ. 'ej tlhIH?

KF1: Dochvam jIrur, Dochvetlh jIrur. yI'el lIbelmoHchugh.

KF2: law' pung. [Across the Internet, I can hear the trilingual
groans.]

> Voragh                            "Grammatici certant et adhuc sub judice
> Ca'Non Master of the Klingons      lis est."         Horace (Ars Poetica)

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level