tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 15 21:44:04 1998

Re: Klingon on Frasier (tv show)

ja' Qov:
>A co-worker tells me that there was a character on the American
>television program Frasier who was working on a lifetime project to
>compile a Klingon dictionary, and whom Frasier repeatedly chased out
>of the room with some two or three syllable "Klingon" utterance.
>Anyone see this?

I had just left the house to go shopping when my wife rushed outside
to tell me I missed someone talking about Klingon on Frasier.  After
reading the descriptions of what went on, I'm tempted to write to the
show's producers and complain -- but it's so hard to do that and not
reinforce the stereotype. :-/

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level